- Posts: 13548
Welcome to our forum - Willkommen in unserem Forum
Tell us a little about yourself, what your hobbies are, and what else might be important about you.
-
Stellt euch kurz vor, erzählt uns was eure Hobbys sind und was euch sonst noch wichtig ist.
Tell us a little about yourself, what your hobbies are, and what else might be important about you.
-
Stellt euch kurz vor, erzählt uns was eure Hobbys sind und was euch sonst noch wichtig ist.
Alex aus der Ukraine
- Angelika
-
Author
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
15 Mar 2013 10:24 #4311
by Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Replied by Angelika on topic Aw: Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Hi Alex, there are more than these 2 dealers around Munich - during the coming weekend I will have a closer look and maybe I can give you a hint to another one.
You should see what I saw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chepelyk
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
14 Mar 2013 19:36 - 14 Mar 2013 19:37 #4301
by chepelyk
Replied by chepelyk on topic Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
So you know what you have to do when you are in Germany: Buy a scroll saw Do you need support for getting into contact with a scroll saw dealer?
Angelika,
Thank you for your support.I steel have not final solution.
I'm found only two dealers with e-mail and www on the way Budapest-Salzsburg.
1) Dealer from Budapest do not replay to may request.
2) Dealer from www.neureiter-maschinen.at reply with some additional questions, but I still have not final answer.
You can see collected information.
I want from seller- Hegner multicut quick ( I hope to see price 1100 Euro or less)
seller should be ready to prepare documents for refund VAT.
Would be great if seller located between Salzburg and Munhen.
Sellers around Salzburg
www.hegner-gmbh.com/index.cfm?contentid=...te&startplz=5&land=2
Sellers around Munhen
www.hegner-gmbh.com/index.cfm?contentid=...te&startplz=8&land=1
Angelika,
Thank you for your support.I steel have not final solution.
I'm found only two dealers with e-mail and www on the way Budapest-Salzsburg.
1) Dealer from Budapest do not replay to may request.
2) Dealer from www.neureiter-maschinen.at reply with some additional questions, but I still have not final answer.
You can see collected information.
I want from seller- Hegner multicut quick ( I hope to see price 1100 Euro or less)
seller should be ready to prepare documents for refund VAT.
Would be great if seller located between Salzburg and Munhen.
Sellers around Salzburg
www.hegner-gmbh.com/index.cfm?contentid=...te&startplz=5&land=2
Sellers around Munhen
www.hegner-gmbh.com/index.cfm?contentid=...te&startplz=8&land=1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chepelyk
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
14 Mar 2013 14:46 #4271
by chepelyk
Спасибо Денис. Рад приветствовать.
Replied by chepelyk on topic Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Thank You Dennis.--Dennis-- wrote: Welcome Alex in Forum.
I can also speak russian.
Спасибо Денис. Рад приветствовать.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- --Dennis--
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Noobie
Less
More
- Posts: 116
14 Mar 2013 14:16 #4268
by --Dennis--
MfG
Dennis
Replied by --Dennis-- on topic Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Welcome Alex in Forum.
I can also speak russian.
I can also speak russian.
MfG
Dennis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chepelyk
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
14 Mar 2013 13:55 #4267
by chepelyk
Thank you Felix from Kiev
Replied by chepelyk on topic Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Felix wrote: Hi Alex,
welcome from Darmstadt!
Thank you Felix from Kiev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Felix
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 842
14 Mar 2013 12:51 #4251
by Felix
Viele Grüße
Felix
Replied by Felix on topic Aw: Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Hi Alex,
welcome from Darmstadt!
welcome from Darmstadt!
Viele Grüße
Felix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Angelika
-
Author
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13548
09 Mar 2013 15:06 - 09 Mar 2013 15:15 #4063
by Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Replied by Angelika on topic Aw: Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Hi Alex, got your update. I am quite sure you can contact Neureiter via mail in english. If you want any support (e.g. translation in German), please tell us.
You should see what I saw!
The following user(s) said Thank You: chepelyk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Angelika
-
Author
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13548
09 Mar 2013 14:10 #4056
by Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Replied by Angelika on topic Aw: Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Hi Alex, where exactly will you stay ? Perhaps one of our members knows a store where you can get Hegner machines.
You should see what I saw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chepelyk
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
09 Mar 2013 14:04 - 09 Mar 2013 14:45 #4054
by chepelyk
Replied by chepelyk on topic Re: Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Thank you Angelika.
I know Hegner Head Quotes address, but it about 500 km from may planed place(German/Austrian border near Salzburg).
My travel plan: Kiev-Budapest-Salzsburg-Venecia-Budapest-Kiev.
I want to order Herner multicut quick.
I have contact dialer in Budapest(full list of scrollsaw on the stock),
and one dealer near Salzburh
www.neureiter-maschinen.at
Required model have not in the price list.
Search in progress.
Alex
I know Hegner Head Quotes address, but it about 500 km from may planed place(German/Austrian border near Salzburg).
My travel plan: Kiev-Budapest-Salzsburg-Venecia-Budapest-Kiev.
I want to order Herner multicut quick.
I have contact dialer in Budapest(full list of scrollsaw on the stock),
and one dealer near Salzburh
www.neureiter-maschinen.at
Required model have not in the price list.
Search in progress.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Angelika
-
Author
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13548
09 Mar 2013 10:10 #4047
by Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Replied by Angelika on topic Aw: Alex aus der Ukraine
Hi Alex,
here are some informations about how to contact Hegner in Germany without using the phone:
E-Mail: info@hegner-gmbh.com Web: www.hegner-gmbh.com
Perhaps you can send a mail and get some hints about where to buy a Hegner. When you are in Bavaria in May you are not far away from Hegner. This is the adress:
Hegner Präzisionsmaschinen GmbH, Lupfenstraße 29, 78056 Villingen-Schwenningen.
Hope this will help.
Angelika
here are some informations about how to contact Hegner in Germany without using the phone:
E-Mail: info@hegner-gmbh.com Web: www.hegner-gmbh.com
Perhaps you can send a mail and get some hints about where to buy a Hegner. When you are in Bavaria in May you are not far away from Hegner. This is the adress:
Hegner Präzisionsmaschinen GmbH, Lupfenstraße 29, 78056 Villingen-Schwenningen.
Hope this will help.
Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.








